Thursday, May 10, 2007

First post: bunch of crap




This is my first post here and I am not really sure what to write. Anyways, here it goes. I post some photoshoped stuff I have been doing, write whatever comes to mind etc. I am not really sure why I named this blog "Midnight Frogs"; it just popped into my mind..Plus, it's kinda cute. The lady here is Greta Garbo, a star of the old Hollywood. The picture was a simple black and white one (the one in the left) so I decided to change a little bit...For those who are curious about Greta: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001256/
Ok...enough about her (I don't know why the hell I started to talk about her...) Let's talk about TV. I am addicted to the History Channel. I know this is very nerdy, but so what? I am a nerd. I don't care...I am watching an Antichrist thing now...Very interesting..The whole concept of being "anti" something bugs me. How can someone be totally against something? Because, in one way or another, to be anti, one must have tried/used the thing in question. Fur, for example. I hate people who use it, but what about leather? We all have shoes, belts, purses, chair...made of it. The way cows and reptiles are killed are as mean as furry animals. So? I don't know...it is weird....Maybe the whole concept of being "anti" is just part of those ideologies were exceptions are the main rule. Gosh...what am I talking about? Forget about it...ok...enough.. I going to get some chocolate.. I need it. See you later, creatures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NIIIIIIIIIIINNNNDDAAAAAAAA!!!
Q COISA PROFISSIONAL! *.*